Erin Carson and Geralyn Coopersmith are a couple of the most successful educators and health club operators in the fitness industry. In this rare interview you will get a perspective on the importance of the understanding the fascial system and how that knowledge can enhance the efficacy of your programs as well as your perceived value from top level managers in our field.
**Editor's Note: This interview is identical to the Exploring the Fascial System, Part 3, audio interview listed under Geralyn Coopersmith's profile.
- The Reductionist view of anatomy
- An integrated roadmap to the body
- How does new insight regarding fascial effect programming in the club?
- Diversification and its affect on perception on value
- Breaking down the complexity of anatomy trains
- Trends in our industry
- Implications for enhanced performance
- Who is an athlete?
- The paradigm shift of the industry
- Being fully engaged with our clients
- Leading the field
- The more skills you bring the higher you can rise in this industry
- Coaching your clients in a wellness program
- Helping people enjoy what they’re doing
- Whole people require a holistic approach to training
- Hiring for smarts and emotional intelligence
- You can’t teach someone to genuinely care