What happens when diet and exercise are not enough? Have you ever had the experience of developing the right program for your client he/she insists they are eating well, but they feel run down and results if they come at all come slowly? What clients may require in this situation is not a fitness program but a complete wellness program.
Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist Reed Davis explains how to get to the root cause of the problem, when to refer and what options are available to fitness professionals who have a passion for wellness.
- The link between nutrition and physical activity
- Can’t do anything without fueling properly
- Fueling each cell
- Functional diagnostic nutrition defined
- Identifying the right client
- Getting to the root cause
- What diet and exercise isn’t working
- Blaming the client
- Going deeper
- What to look for?
- Hidden stress
- Sensitivity to food and environmental contaminants
- Poor digestion
- Hormonal imbalance
- Immune function
- Acting as a private health investigator and looking for markers
- Proper liver function
- Indicators for referral
- Treating the symptoms not the cause
- The bigger umbrella of wellness
- The benefits of learning functional diagnostic nutrition
For more information, visit www.functionaldiagnosticnutrition.com.