Combat training is for warriors, for athletes, or for anyone who wants to be their best, maximize time, and achieve peak performance in the gym. In this audio interview, fitness expert Todd Durkin addresses:
- why people engage in combat training.
- the physiological and biomechanical demands of combat training and its ensuing bio-chemical effects on the body.
- how to market the benefits of combat training to prospective clients.
- how combat training pays off physically and mentally to deliver an intensely challenging and intensely enjoyable experience.
- why incorporating play into training programs is so important.
- his top 5 tools for combat training.
For more information, check out Todd Durkin's book The IMPACT! Body Plan