Please Note: As a natural outpouring of Paul Chek’s passion for this topic, there is some use of “adult language” in this interview. Listeners beware and proceed with an open mind!
- Human Beings – Power of choice
- Actor, producer - Lack of appreciation
- Co-creative relationship with the universe
- Lack of goals – working for someone elses goals
- The power to choose
- Three Options – Optimal, sub-optimal and nothing
- If every one made the same choice, would the world be better place?
- Optimal choice – choosing high – feels lighter
- Sub-optimal – choosing low – feels heavy. Sometimes necessary to fill SELF
- If no SELF, nothing to give others
- Pain = a great opportunity to make other choices
- Hitting bottom can be a very good thing
- Worst decision we can make is to do nothing
- STAY TUNED for PART 2 of "Why People Don’t Heal!"
Note: Please excuse the sudden stop at the end of Part 1 of this series. When Paul is on a roll he really goes, and while there was no natural place to break things up, we felt it important to let the material breathe and prevent people’s computers from timing out.