The Litmus Test for Function – Tests 6-8.
- Subconscious vs. Conscious (continued from Part 3)
- Proprioceptive input and exercise selection.
- Isolation dangers in rehabilitation.
- Eccentric Load & Concentric Force
- Correct sequencing of movement.
- Eccentric loading followed by concentric force.
- Essence of “plyometric” movement – from jumping to kissing.
- Proprioceptively Enhanced vs. Confused
- Getting to know the proprioceptors – Who are they what are they trying to tell us?
- Blaming the injury vs. working with the source.
- Proprioceptors -> the ULTIMATE litmus test.
- Miracle design of the body.
See Gary Gray's Courses and Box Office Events available through PTontheNET.com