- Introduction to the “father of function”.
- The history and birth of “function” in fitness.
- How is function misinterpreted in the industry?
- What IS function?
- Ultimate goal as a fitness professional: To first of all describe function and then be able to determine if something matches that description.
- The Functional Design Litmus Test for function.
2. Isolated vs. Integrated
3. Gravity Orientation
4. Bodyweight/Free Weight vs. External Load
5. Stabilization – Static vs. Motion
6. Subconscious vs. Conscious
7. Eccentric & Concentric 8
8. Proprioceptively Enhanced vs. Confused
9. Pook Bear Test - Charades
See Gary Gray's Courses and Box Office Events available through PTontheNET.com