- Anthony’s background in corrective exercise
- The Motor Learning Continuum
- Personal Trainers vs. “Exercise Therapists”
“Exercise Alternatives to Pain Relief”
- Non-generic protocols for low back pain
- No core stabilization training until segmental improvements
- Dangers of core training - building stability in bad body positions
- Simplifying the movement - Athlete to elderly, starting in the same place.
- Applications to the Personal Trainer: Corrective Exercise warm ups
- Creating release through movement
- Home-workable programs
- Value and necessity of repetition
- Building a corrective exercise business with client advocates and medical community referrals
- The art of “reverse referrals” – creating a niche with a non-competitive service.
See Courses and Box Office Events by Anthony Carey available through PTontheNET.com