- A comprehensive movement assessment
- Predisposition to risk
- Do the statistics bear that fact?
- Exercise modification
- Sound teaching principles
- The skills we need
- The assessment is a skill set that does not belong to the trainer inherently
- How to teach skills?
- Every exercise, ever rep becomes an assessment tool
- Teaching components
o Explain the skill
o Demonstrate the skill
o Allow practice of the skill
o Give feedback
- How do you know if you want to be a coach?
- The ability to inspire and motivate
- Role models that delineate identity
- Personal training as a sustainable career