- Belly Crawling to hands and knees - PALEOMAMMALIAN STAGE.
- Continued integration and increased complexity of the CORE with the extremities.
- Aposteriori knowledge - Knowledge derived from experience.
- NEOMAMMILIAN STAGE – Pulling the body upward like a monkey up a vine.
- NEOCORTICAL PHASE – Upright walking, problem solving, creative pursuits and again, expanded limbic capacity - giving and receiving love.
- Integration of key biological pumps (Diaphragm, Deep abdominal wall, Pelvic floor): PUSHING POOH UP HILL!
View DVD & Video Courses & Box Office Events by Paul Chek