- Overview of the Chek approach to core conditioning – stepping beyond current ‘scientific’ research.
- Biological origin of the species.
- The original “CORE” – single celled amoeba.
- ENS (enteric nervous system) and PNS (peripheral nervous system).
- Evolution of the species and its parallels to human development.
- Embryonic development and why we can SWIM at birth (apriori knowledge).
- Early stages of development – our REPTILIAN STAGE of movement and brain association.
- Reptilian crawling and the CORE – stabilizing, reaching and cross-crawl patterns.
See Paul's DVD & Video Courses & Box Office Events available through PTontheNET.com