- Chain Reaction Transformation – Transforming advanced information into immediately applicable training tools.
- Teaching with Oxymorons – Using opposite but interrelated words to get closer to the true meaning of function.
- Insignificantly Significant – Building genuine connections and empowering independence.
- Creating a relationship such that you are the most important person in the room when you are there, but you’re not missed when you’re not there!
- Clinically Homeworkable – Creating a clinic that feels like home and challenging the client to expand their efforts when you’re not around.
- Navigating ‘Thresholds of Success’.
- Catching your client a fish vs. teaching them how to fish.
- Merging with the Functional Litmus Tests – Subconscious vs. Conscious in exercise technique.
See our list of Gary Gray's Courses and Box Office Events available through PTontheNET.com