- Chain Reaction Transformation – Transforming advanced information into immediately applicable training tools.
- Intro to Dr. David Tiberio
- Teaching with Oxymorons – Using opposite but interrelated words to get closer to the true meaning of function.
- Confident Humility – The ideal start and end point as a fitness professional.
- Being confident with what we do know while staying open to greater learning.
- Gaining confidence while enjoying the constant journey in fitness and in life.
- Complex Simplicity – Finding the simple side of complexity vs. the complex side of simplicity.
- Explore and understand the complexity of biomechanics so that we can transform it into something simple for our clients.
Training the KNEE with complex simplicity – Usinge the Single chain vs. multi-chain reaction functional litmus test.
- Bringing it all together! Bridging the gap between understanding and communication.
- Take what you’re doing seriously without taking YOURSELF too seriously!
See our list of Gary Gray's Courses and Box Office Events available through PTontheNET.com