This course is a quick guide on how to incorporate indoor rowing into your exercise programming, improve rowing stroke and performance, and help your clients perform exercises on the indoor rower with proper technique.
- Understand the benefits of rowing and basic set-up and guidelines.
- Understand the four phases of the rowing stroke.
- Learn how to simplify indoor rowing for your clients.
- Identify the “seven deadly sins” of indoor rowing.
- Demonstrate basic exercises that will aid in indoor rowing performance and durability.
Exam duration: 15 minutes
Number of exam questions: 15 questions
Passing score: 75%
Total exam attempts: 3