Upon completion of this exam, you will know how to identify the various segments of the gait cycle as well as discover the roles of foot, breathing and core stabilization.
- Recognize and identify the stages of the gait cycle.
- Identify and assess for common signs of compensations during the gait cycle.
- Discover the basic role of the foot in the gait cycle.
- Discover the role of breathing and core stabilization and be able to identify signs of dysfunctional breathing and core stabilization strategies.
- Discover specific strategies for improving the various systems responsible for efficient gait.
Exam duration: 30 minutes
Number of exam questions: 20 questions
Passing score: 75%
Total exam attempts: 3