- Integrated sagittal plane pulling for stability and strength.
- Start with medicine ball positioned over the chest, slowly lower the ball back over your head to where you feel comfortable making sure the arms remain straight.
- Make sure not to hyper-extend the shoulder!
- Once you have reached the end of the movement return to the starting position and repeat.
- Breathe in when lowering the medicine ball and breathe out when raising it.
- Maintain good form throughout entire exercise, if you are arching the back, the medicine ball is too heavy.