- Core stabilization and strength.
- Shoulder stabilization.
- Lie on the right side with elbows, shoulders, hips and knees in alignment and knees bent to 90°.
- Before movement begins, optimal postural alignment is mandatory.
- Place right elbow directly under the right shoulder for support.
- Draw your lower abdomen inward toward your spine.
- While maintaining the drawing-in maneuver, lift body up onto forearm and knee as shown.
- Hold for 5-10 seconds (seconds may vary depending on individual abilities).
- While still maintaining the drawing-in maneuver, lower to the floor.
- Repeat recommended repetitions.
- The cervical spine must stay in a neutral position!
- Do not sacrifice form for more repetitions.