- Great for enhancing posterior shoulder strength as well as enhancing functional strength for lifting in a prone position.
- Position chest on knees with weights positioned just outside the heels.
- Activate core and glutes by drawing in navel towards spine and squeezing glutes.
- Lift weights from outside the heels laterally (reverse fly movement) to approximately shoulder height allowing the arms to slightly bend through the movement then return to the starting position and repeat.
- Keep chest close to the knees throughout exercise, whilst maintaining a flat back.
- Don’t lift too heavy a weight this will sacrifice good form.
- Keep movement controlled.