- This develops power and increased movement ability in the kinetic chain, great for most athletes.
- Initiate a thorough dynamic warm-up prior to starting this exercise; this engages the nervous system.
- Keep the knees slightly bent and the gaze towards the horizon.
- Stand tall looking straight ahead.
- Grip the bungy handles at shoulder height.
- Perform alternating lateral lunges with alternating high rows (as shown).
- Pay close attention to the video to observe the relative timing of this exercise.
- TRAINERS: If you observe the head carriage moving excessively forward, lighten the load or AVOID this exercise.