- Neuro-motor development.
- Aerobic training effect with high caloric expenditure.
- Power, functional strength, speed, coordination, timing, focus and injury prevention mechanisms.
- Begin from a lowered squat position with both hands on the Kettlebell (KB) in between the legs.
- Pull the KB back toward the thighs by rocking the bodyweight into the heels and brace wrists against inner thighs.
- Powerfully extend lower body to accelerate the bottom of the KB up and away.
- As it ascends, counterbalance the forward pull of the KB by shifting the bodyweight back.
- As it descends along the same pathway, absorb the KB with the entire body.