- Creates better communication in the body using gravity, integration, multi-planar movement, proprioception and dynamic stability especially the sacro iliac joint from the ground up.
- Start with a small step and shallow knee flex to assure proper alignment and neuromuscular stability in the frontal plane before increasing range of motion and depth of lunge.
- Step in a frontal plane, allowing the body to react to the ground force, gravity and momentum.
- Return to the starting position and alternate.
- As the movement looks more fluent, gradually increase the ROM of the step.