- A great back movement that can target strength or stability.
- Position TRX system so that it is fully retracted.
- Stand facing TRX system with 45° grip on handles (halfway between pronated and neutral).
- Extend arms out in front of body at chest height.
- Lean back and allow upper back to round forward slightly.
- Keep entire body aligned.
- Begin motion by 'squeezing' shoulder blades together.
- Pull chest to handles by drawing elbows out to side so 45° angle exists at shoulder. Pause at top of movement.
- Keep body aligned throughout motion and wrists in neutral position.
- Do not throw hips upward to assist exercise.
- Lower slowly to 'start' position.