- Muscular endurance and strength in the upper body.
- Core stabilization.
- Agility and power.
- Dynamic balance.
- Stand approximately two feet behind the dome.
- Flex forward at the hips and place the hands on the front side of the dome in a 'downward dog' position.
- Try to keep weight evenly distributed between the hands and the feet.
- Shift the hips forward and center one knee on top of the Bosu ball.
- Walk the hands onto the floor, about two feet in front of the platform, letting the opposite knee come forward onto the Bosu ball.
- Flex the elbows and lower the chest to the floor for a push-up.
- Press back and place the hands on the front side of the Bosu ball.
- Press the hips back and release the knee from the Bosu ball, placing the feet back on the floor, returning to the downward dog position.
- Repeat on the other side, with the other knee.
- Perform 6-10 repetitions, alternating sides.