- Integrated pulling strength and CORE stability.
- Hypertrophy of the posterior delts, mid traps, teres major, rhomboids and latissumus dorsi (relatively).
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart over the bar, flex at the hip and slightly at the knees.
- Take a grip width that allows the forearms to be perpendicular to the bar when the elbows are flexed at 90°.
- Maintain neutral spine and head position.
- Assume a 60-45° bent over position (commonly known as a functional stance).
- Maintaining optimal posture, pull the bar toward your abdomen (focus on retraction of scapulae).
- Focus on generating movement from your core instead of just pulling with your arms.
- Return to the start position and repeat movement for desired repetitions.