- Maintain good posture throughout the exercise with shoulder blades retracted and depressed, good stability through the abdominal complex, and neutral spine angles.
- Activate the core with a good drawing in and pelvic floor contraction.
- Begin in a iso abs prone position forming a straight line from head to toe, resting on forearms and toes.
- Draw abs inward, and extend 1 hip by activating glutes and lifting one leg off the ground (extension of hip, knee and ankle dorsiflexion).
- Hold and slowly return leg to ground and then body to the ground, keeping chin tucked and back flat.