- Core stabilization.
- Dynamic stretching of glutes, hamstrings, and gastrocnemius.
- Begin by anchoring an arm to a wall or sturdy object for balance.
- Stand up tall and draw in the navel towards the spine at the same time squeezing the glutes.
- Retract scapulas to neutral position.
- Controllably swing inside leg forward stretching the glutes, hamstrings, and gastrocnemius.
- Continue by swinging leg backwards with optimal core control dynamically stretching the rectus femoris and illiopsoas.
- TAKE THE BODY/JOINT THROUGH A FULL AVAILABLE RANGE OF MOTION USING CONTROLLED MOMENTUM/MOVEMENT FOR 1 set of 5-10 reps.