- Strength and hypertrophy of the biceps.
- Stand on both legs with feet pointing straight ahead and knees slightly flexed.
- Maintain a drawn-in position throughout the exercise.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand with a neutral grip (palm facing side of body), arms extended by side of body.
- Perform a bicep curl by flexing the elbow while keeping the palms so that they face the side of the body at chest level.
- Keep shoulder blades in neutral throughout the exercise.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells back to the side of the body by extending the elbows.