One of PTA Global’s missions is to allow trainers to “meet the client where they need to be met” and in this video, we explore why and how we need someone to meet us where we need to be met.
Coaching is about talent development; it allows an exploration of needs, motivation, desires, and skills and unleashes the coach to fulfill his or her dreams.
The types of trainers who would benefit from a coach:
- You’re stuck or lost – you have a decision to make regarding your working hours, clientele, or location etc. and you can’t really put together your thoughts as to which decision you’ll make and how you’ll do it. Or maybe you’re feeling a lack of flow or you just need someone to listen to you as you play out your thoughts.
- You’re unhappy – for whatever reason you’re not enjoying your job, and that’s not cool. Do what you love, love what you do. If you aren’t enjoying your job, employ a coach to get you out of that funk and commit to finding your passion in your business.
- You’re smashing out sessions in a 12+ day earning less than what you deserve – because hours can be unsociable and can lead you down a path of long days with few clients spaced out. The trainer’s day can be less than imagined, whilst it also can be more than imagined. If you believe you deserve more, or even if you don’t, remember that you are changing lives and therefore you deserve to have a life that you love.
- You’ve just created a new product, got a promotion, or landed a new type of client – what do you do when you are putting new knowledge into practice for the first time? Wing it or ask for advice? Well, I’ve probably used both methods and I think a certain amount of practice enables growth; however, getting someone to guide you will assist you in making bigger, quicker, and more substantial change for your clients.
- You’re in your comfort zone – you have your routine, your comfort zone. It starts here and it ends there. Any variation of it and you squirm. We’ve all been there. It might be one part of your life, or it might be all parts of your life. And yes, life should be comfortable, but are you having fun and excitement? Coaching will invite you, hold your hand and push you to step out of your comfort zone to achieve greatness. A coach will challenge you to make new magic this way.
To find out more about me, what I do or to get in touch, shoot me an email at email@example.com
I’m excited to hear from you, learn your stories and donate a drop of courage so that you can truly live your best life.