To access this course, you must first agree to the terms and conditions
- The content contained in PTontheNET members section and in online courses and
exams is for the personal use of the account holder only.
- You MUST NOT provide any of the materials or content in the PTontheNET web site
to any other fitness professional, personal trainer or any other person
associated with fitness industry unless they are a member of PTontheNET, without
the prior written consent of Personal Training on the Net.
- You can print any of the content contained in the PTontheNET members section and
in online courses provided that you use the printed copies for your personal use
only or with your clients.
- You must keep your Username and Password secure and you MUST NOT provide this
information to any other person.
- © The copyright of all the PTontheNET web site is the property of Personal
Training on the Net and is protected by international copyright laws.
- © The copyright of all the course material in each online course is the property
of the course provider named in the course home page.
- Failure to abide by these terms is a breach of copyright and legal remedy may be
sought under copyright and international law.
- Members paying via monthly installment - PTontheNet will charge your credit card
for the installment amount each month until you advise us in writing (or by
email) to cease doing so, at which time your membership will expire.
Important Disclaimer: No express or implied warranty (whether of
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise) or other
guaranty is made as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information or
content contained in any of the pages in this web site or otherwise provided by
personal training on the net. No responsibility is accepted and all
responsibility is hereby disclaimed for any loss or damage suffered as a result
of the use or misuse of any information or content or any reliance thereon. It
is the responsibility of all users of this website to satisfy themselves as to
the medical and physical condition of themselves and their clients in
determining whether or not to use or adapt the information or content provided
in each circumstance. Notwithstanding the medical or physical condition of each
user, no responsibility or liability is accepted and all responsibility and
liability is hereby disclaimed for any loss or damage suffered by any person as
a result of the use or misuse of any of the information or content in this
website, and any and all liability for incidental and consequential damages is
hereby expressly excluded.
Except as otherwise required by law, all personal
training on the net products and all products offered for sale through the
personal training on the net web site are sold “as is,” and any and all
warranties, including any warranty implied by law, whether of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise, are hereby expressly disclaimed,
and any and all liability for incidental and consequential damages is hereby
- Privacy - your privacy is important to us. All personal information that we have
about you (including email addresses and credit card details) are kept on a
secure database that is not accessible directly from the Internet. Your personal
details will NEVER be supplied to any third party, unless required by law,
without your prior, written consent.
Monthly Memberships – Please submit cancellation requests by going to the “my account”
section of the site and select “cancel my account”. All cancellation requests must be submitted
24 hours prior to your next billing cycle. We will cease any future charges on your credit card.
You will receive cancellation confirmation by email, if you do not receive this please contact
us directly to ensure your account has been cancelled. We will not issue a full or partial refund.
- Annual Memberships – All annual memberships are non-refundable.
- Courses and Products - All courses and products are non-refundable
Box Office Events
- Cancellation policies vary by event organizers. You may request a
cancellation of a registration for an event up to 14 days prior to attendance by emailing PTontheNET.
Refund amounts are issued at the discretion of the event organizer. No refund is possible within 14
days of the event.